Over the years, I have formed a strong opinion that Email Marketing is the most cost effective way to market your business.
Here are the reasons why:
1. It takes no more than 4 hours to write up a very effective email to send out to your customers.
2. You do not have to post a physical letter to each mailbox. (Saving time and money on postage.)
3. The group receiving your email, are willing to receive it and read it.
4. You can track where your customers go once they have clicked on a link in your email.
5. You can track who has opened your email.
To give you an example of how effective email marketing can be, say you have a list of 6500 subscribers, willing to receive your email. You send your subscribers an email, promoting the latest Territroy from Ford. From the 6500 subscribers, 300 clicked on the link about the latest Territroy. Now you have a list of 300 people who are potential interested in your product, with this new defined list, you can ring them up and ask if they want a test drive. From the 300, 30 say yes, and from the 30, 10 buy a new territory. So from one email marketing campaign, you sell 10 new cars.
How effective an email marketing campaign is determined by a number of factors, including:
1. The subject line. ( The subject sells the email.)
2. The quality of your list. (Does your list only contain people wanting to receive your email.)
3. The first segment. (Is the product/service in demand? Is it linked to your website?)
Remember when writing your email, take your time, as it could be the difference between sales and no sales. If you would like to talk to an Email Marketing Expert, get in touch with Your Turn.